My accident

May 13th “I will never forget”
I was going to work Training Computer at 4.30 pm when I made a huge accident. My nose, my leg, all my body was shouting… for my good luck and thanks God I’m satisfied now and everything returns as before hopefully.
Unfortunately, My car, my laptop also destroyed in this accident…. I borrow money from my close relatives in order to bring a new car but for my bad luck it was not ok and the previous owner didn’t accept to return it back…. So I start to pay and pay to fix it in order to resell it again hopefully….
Anyway I’m ok now and everything depends in time to buy a new one. All what I have to do is to keep working and earn some money to rebuild some of what have destroyed….
If you ask me why I’m writing these?
My answer will be that writing makes anyone feel more comfortable as if I’m thinking loudly and blogging aims to this too…

1 comment:

What do u think?