Expectations >> social media training SUSI

    My visit to america and being a part of the SUSI program (a social media training) , is very important for me as a student majoring in journalism and thinking of working in that field in near future. I expect that this program will be rich of new informations about the social media ,beside that i think that I will be more aware of the new social media and how to use it in a good and new positive ways ! in additions I expect to have a good experience in photographing and editing the videos .
Finally the program already give me the chance to meet new good poeple and to share our interests and exchanging ideas .

P.S : thxx ya a7la mariam for allowing me to write in your blog, very proud to have a new friend like you :)

                                                            Shaden Gannam
                                                            Palestine

1 comment:

What do u think?